Monday, December 2, 2013

tally no keep

so Jurnei,
this is what you are telling me again.
and again.
and it will continue to need to be
again . . . 
"i am not my record of losses".

Jurnei,
what exactly does that mean or look like?

especially in relation to "wins"?

i don't want to look at life as win/lose 
although
i realize the many "lose" ings.

i lose respect for people, masses, individuals, etc. who are indifferent

i lose my composure
(when i feel set up to be mocked)

i lose my temper
(when i feel set up to blow or go crazy)

i lose my mind
(when i feel set up to fail)

and i HAVE been set up.

yet, this time around,
in relation to my de ja,
the set up is by my demons.

envious they are.

and also yet, it is not their fault.

Jurnei,
i praise You for You never set me up for anything.

not for glory
not for fame
not for splendor

those belong to You.

You also don't hold me up as if i can't stand, for I can do all things, by Your example, by Your model.

You always allow me to pick myself up when thrown down.

You always fill me with Truth when i feel emptied by lies.

You always surround me with Hope 
when i feel bombarded by discouragement.

i smagrin Jurnei.
i smagrin.

because ... ... ... i am knowing more clearly and readily what is taking place.

meeting and remeeting on our path Jurnei.

reconnections for You and Your forever family,
the Origin.

sing

dance

hummm

i shall . . . and still . . .

i smagrin

No comments:

Post a Comment