Wednesday, December 25, 2013

silences found hurtfull

jurnei,

i .... .... don't .... ..... know .... .....  how to suppress. ..... these truths i am coming to find out.

by accident ...

by surprise ....

i do not like being lied to

and it keeps happening again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again.

i can not trust any one.

i close my eyes and i just balance on nothingness

a hollow core of pressure.

jurnei, why has this happened!?

i
goal
one

there is not such a thing as "friendship" either

i would rather be hated than loved to just be lied to.

what is worse is i am both.

and for no reason except for being "me".

jurnei,

seriously, 

what did i do to be cursed?!

accursed to be set up for the mockery of silence

i bare no semblance of stability right now after finding out,

what i just found out,

that's been hidden in hopes that i never find out?!

jurnei,

i will never enter your kingdom because i will never trust those who know who set me up for pain and say nothing.

is that not contempt?!

is that not injust?!

only my birth was.

or my choice for coming back.

into a life of death.  or seen non existence.

jurnei,

please reboot me so i will forget all the wrong that is being done to me and for all the wrong that i must be for just being me.

or ... ... pull the plug

i can't believe what i have just found out!

No comments:

Post a Comment