Wednesday, December 11, 2013

eyes everywhere

(Jurnei i wrote this almost 2 or 3 years ago.  i believe the elements of my future's purpose and path are in these words of my past)

if i were to close my eyes, is my departure in vain? would it be in defense? does the thought of that imply an offense on my part? is it an act of selfish humility in need of subtle attention by soft ghosts? apparitions perish to the open viewer, one or all.

if i were to simply close my eyes, is my resistance to evidential truth really so abrasive to onlookers as to deserve signals of neglect? whispers of negligence barricading the cast away just enough so that the ripples murmur into non existence; the point of nothing forgotten.

if i were to softly close my eyes, is my refrain from blistering voice which is the choice for a blistering domain, so hard to figure out?

if i were to close my eyes, i still will not silence my persecutors. i see them with eyes open, their dark quite visible to the inner light. i see them with eyes closed, quietly stalking my every response; these quiescent sloths replicating what they have no means of empathy-coating.

there will be no allotment for dictatorship and by my means, whether necessary or obligatory, it will be what it will naturally be. recompense is karma. karma re-shines. shine on! God shine on!

i’ll open my eyes to that! at least You All see me free.

j

No comments:

Post a Comment