Friday, December 5, 2014

SIGHTS


so my sights, the sights of my heart are tied to Trinity.

They lead me above over and over and over.

sure most times when this world snares me and drags me down, i just have to relax myself, my core, and become what i already am to this world: invisible.

when i am what i am to this cruel world of “impression” and “image” it becomes easier to just float away, through the discrimination, above the vengeance.

if i look downward, upon the roads i’ve tread, i see footsteps long gone and missing.

i see the beaten path, i feel the worn road, i take notice the sides set to beset and it saddens me.

the second i look upward to Them, almost instantly, i am rescued within Their Promises.

the sights of my mind are rampant within itself.

i scurry to and fro to make sense of loss and gain.

as i spin within my sharpened circles, the bleeding doesn’t offer soothing pain.

in a vacuum almost nothing can.

yet when i stare blindly, disappearance occurs not from the fog of dust bitten,

or elements of memories smitten.

the whispering Truth “it’s not your fault” wipes away lies of the past and what lies in, too.

the sights of my body seem to be recurring.

decayed scabs falling away, to the sides of emptiness.

their graves recapture them.

they are not my home yet invitations are made, often.

absolutely no body rests with the dead because the dead do not rest.

and what of the “Rest of Us”?

forever it is!  everyone with each other from times past with under times present dawning the times awaiting!

the revolutions of the Son are healing and re healing.

planting and re planting.

i choose to grow within my cylinders of Life.

the sights of my soul are protecting Who’s waiting for me.

’tis i.

i will meet you within Them.

i will greet you as You have greeted me all throughout life’s dreams and nightmares.

under all cycles of treatment, You have been present, with in my view.

You greet with reflective eyes that smile, “Good Day to you”.

the Day it is.

and Good it is.

many sights to sing all through out the galaxies of Light!

and the beautiful Eve hummms beneath the chorus . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment