Monday, December 15, 2014

healthy for what

thank You Jurnei that
i walk.
i at least can walk, though i feel i limp, in which i do.
yet,
i walk.

i am still on this fossilized earth walking amongst the living.
barely for small amounts of time,
do i feel alive.

i do not want ..... ...... ........ ............. flattery to remind me.

sugar coating is poisonous.

i smile from offers,
yet,
my trust frowns.

i need, no, i truly want to smagrin for real.

as currently, i scowl.

head aches.

lips chapped.

eyes sore and dry.

hands vibrant.

arms rested.

life deals me what?  times to hope, i suppose.  hope to just RUN WITH THE WINDS!
and FLY BY THE WINDS!

my heart is strong, i notice that.  today, i realized it.
i want to realize it more when i wake.  when i slumber.

blood pump strong in my veins and arteries.

foot don't fail me.

Jurnei send me

No comments:

Post a Comment