Saturday, July 5, 2014

open the door please

Thank You, Jurnei, for blessing me with so much talent and adorning me with such gifts.  Beautiful.

I will never ask for more or return what's provided, so that I gain less.

The enormous amount of blessings is overwhelming (diction, voi, joi, hummm, refrain, coda).

To the “rule”, I am over qualified, an acception of giftedness.

To the all knowing leaders, by gnosis, I am over-annointed knowing too much,
having seen too much,
having heard too much,
having learned to much,
having been given too much,
and sharing too much.

I have been enducted in Your presence.
Endowed since before conception.
Instructed by Your Spirit.
Enlightened from the overSeerz.
But not enabled by the underscored.  The undersurfaced.  The undersourced.
To all them, I am under scrutiny.  And they wedge, in me, refrain.

Please Jurnei, bring forth, to me, the means to make use of what You've equipped me with:
Boldness for justice.
Tenderness for mercy.
Diction to savor.

Sounds that sharpen while in key.

I do not wield Your Sword and Armor for vanity's sake, yet, if I just continue to stand my ground bearing it, am I vain unto the public?  To the peer?  To the poor?  To the proud?

Help me to stand and stand firm in honor.

Integrity is shielded within the crown of my temple.

And may the presence of death never inject, in me, malice or it's seed of intent and may our holy places never be numbed with indifference.

I faithfully request this with humility.

Please show me where this path begins.

Latria Jurnei …....

No comments:

Post a Comment