Saturday, July 19, 2014

3+

JURNEI!!

in a little over, A LITTLE OVER, 3 months my travel begins!

i have already run into encouragers, who some might say "stranger" because i have never really met them before.  but were and ARE they ever so encouraging!

You placed them there at that exact time, to stifle any trepidation in me.

Thank You Jurnei!

i must be composed.  i must have clarity.  i must be ready.  just looking at my packing list, which was helped by You, it doesn't seem to full.  that is good.

OH!!!  thank you for the encouragers!

may i continue to find rest these coming nights.  NO FEAR.  this perfect love is musical.  this perfect love is orchestrated by You.

Jurnei, as i prepare the packing list, prepare my heart too, please.  and my mind.  and my body.

ambulo.

ph413

jer2911

1j220

latria Trinity!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment