Monday, December 7, 2015

up set blow

my path has taken quite a turn.
and a sudden halt.
i look down and see the cliff before me, below me.
my wisdom confirms i am being viewed from Above.
"jump. jump. JUMP"!
i have risen from the crash of 1998.
the blow up. the set up.
and there really can be no turning back,
only glances Above from whence i came.
no more a fall, neither from Grace,
summoned to earth, received out of place.
yet ... ... ... i let go from the clutches of death, my many friendz,
for i shall return for you.
we have broken down in the darkened light of day,
our embarrassment will decay and we will enter the Amazing Beauty.
together. ALL together.
even though i have let go, i have been flooded with so much pain,
not my own. i leave a trail from where they came from, from who seared and burned and branded me a no body.
and i will never visit you unless it is with my alliance new friend, evil.
evil will pay you your dues. and i smagrin to that.
they and i will have a bonfire in your honor.
ha ha
i will sing as i sharpen my sickle in the storm you have created. in me.
at least i know I am forgiven.
forz

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=r3Cg1wxgX6M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=r3Cg1wxgX6M

No comments:

Post a Comment