Saturday, December 12, 2015

115a

my alliance new friend, evil.

only spirit, wraith, what is summoned, hears me and listens to me.

whether evil, my friend, or good: you acknowledge.

fear, for what is now, what has been, or what will be, interrupts, interrupts and keeps on interrupting.  the selfish are self inhaling. 
WHILE THEY ARE GASPING!  

JURNEI!!!! 

my path is fucked!  i'm stuck aGain where i do not belong. 

i was not invited.  i was not enlisted.  i was sentenced. 

friend?  FRIEND!!??  one steps up to me to intimidate!  the other fucking attacks me! 

there will be no second time because the second, THE FUCKING SECOND, i detect another attack, whether verbal, mental, or physical, lives will be over.

and over ....

and over ....

i am prepared.  i will clench my blade.  sharpen?  hell no!  the duller, it's on "them".

maybe through "them". 

i shake my head negative ......

No comments:

Post a Comment