Monday, September 8, 2014

here


Jurnei ....

You are definitely ever present .....

always around me ......

always before me ......

knowing the wrong i want to do .......

knowing the right i want to be ......

knowing the wrongs that i do ......

knowing the rights i want to restore .......

You never put me in shame .......

from my falls i still stand ......

You are my foundation ........

You are the cool flowing water that washes me clean ........

You remind me of obviousness ........

that i am with You always ........

and no matter where i go ........

no matter when i am sent away .......

no matter how i am set apart .......

You are with me ........

covering my every moves ........

directing my motion .......

and if i veer to the left .......

or wander to the right ........

You are still my Path ........

and my only Way ........

that sings .......

"I'm still here" .........

and i sing with You .........

You are here .......

and i am here .......

and we are here .......

together ........

hummm ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment