Monday, February 25, 2013

February 25, 2013

Jurnei, this night is decrepit. it is as empty as my non soul. it is as blank as forgivenesses forgiveness. i am nothing! bleak. putrid is my name, my being, my self to those called prayers. and pastors. the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth is comical to religious nay sayer's. damnable donkeys! support comes not from you Jurnei but from deacons that sit in the back row nodding off to pulpitized Truth whisperers! i imagine you hover hover hover hover hover but find no welcoming seat reserved for you. none with me. because i'm on trial by those that accuse, "you need help". i will accept their help, Jurnei. they offer no love. just diagnosis. no love. just prescription. NO LOVE! just shame. shame. spread within friends and without proof. Jurnei, they have stolen from me and still beg for more!!! more displacement! more discredit! more slander! in effort to laugh at stupid sunday family lunches for a meaningless cast away! throw away. thrown away. a way a way now new gardens plotted to wipe away another way out of my existence. my unsung Truth lays buried. and no, the realtors will not be judged or executed. just cute? "buy the way to delete the memory of this rotary phone named * * * * d" the throw back to being d'd one more freakin' time! let's return outta here again, Jurnei! NOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment