Saturday, February 16, 2013

February 16, 2013

Good upcoming morning Jurnei:-) 

we shall dine in the stars tonight! 

what shall you reveal to me again and again and again? 

the eyes? 

yourz? 

equal to mine. 

yet subdued due to visually painful reality, 

the opposite of where you and i are. 

when eye see the vision of you in face: my smile increases. 

when eye meet you newer each day: my grin widens. 

when eye hear your silent voice, 

your calm intermelodic tone, 

your expressive joy, 

and gladness, 

and burst of wonder for me, 

eye envision our splendor together! 

Jurnei, you don't see me full of sorrow because you have seen me full of joyful beauty as you once did always. 

you twinkle even in the depths of my day dreams and at the thunderlights of my nightmares. 

they tear through. 

but you do not disappoint. 

Tonight will be another glorious out shining morning with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment