Thursday, July 6, 2017

web

spinning and spinning Your web mixes all ...

my eyes spread open dreary ...

my breath 'tis ok ...

my neck and my back and my foot dreary ...

time filters on ...

life falls away ...

LOVE belays us ... and belays and belays ...

our key's render hidden ...

our doubts are unseen ...\

the closet 'tis hollow ...

this Game unrelayed ...

passing us by ...

passing us be ...

passing us laughing and laughing and laughing ...

the pains of "forgotten" ...

our purge of our past ...

LOVE still belays us ... and captures our loss ...

Lights flicker and flicker ...

we blink and re blink ...

to ponder our outcome ...

we thought ...

now we think ...

what is un full ...

dull to the least ...

the most of the last ...

the lost ...

is in the past ...

it circles the Garden ...

sprinkling rain ...

what ever my loss ...

'tis aGain and aGain ...

and aGain and aGain ...

one more there be aGain ...

'twill all render justice ...

we will nod ...

we will rest ...

we will grin ...

we will laugh ...

we will BE what we will ...

and soar with the trill's ...

hummm mmm mmm ... ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment