Thursday, January 8, 2015

separation

dear Jurnei!

i am full of the head aches.
i have enjoyed 2 hours of this morning SO MUCH and the enjoyment is seeping away from my being.
twill take a long long long time to be completely disapated but the scratching away of it is what pains me.
my eye lids are so heavy, filling with lava.

M, i love your being.  i love your attitude!  it is so refreshing and reassuring!  it sings of joy!

your eyes glow a glow so alluring, transient, and calming ..... .....

Jurnei, refresh our hearts.
keep mine aglued to Yourz.
Trinity!  i rarely get befriended by one who is so sweet and caring and loving!
and her precious flavor is peeled away from me.
i memorize her smile for it is amazing!
and i praise You for that.
i praise You for her.
i praise You for life!
i praise You for her life!



serenity sweep away my sorrow and sing soothingly for me.

please don't ever divide our friendship to the realms of forgotten.

may i rest in peace ... ... ... .. .. .. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment