Sunday, September 15, 2013

look then look now look when

Jurnei

i try to not

but i can not

still i will not

although i have done

and still do

yet

no more i want to.

my future is such a mist of darkness

a cloud of suffocating air.

i can not form it or formulate it or formalize it.

i don't know if i should hope to this future,

to what ever future,

is it mine?

i relent to gasp for the thin air of what ever future it is.



it seems the best i should do

for me

right now

is continue to see my present time.

my present of time.

the current.

days are much better

along

with the evenings and midnights.



but i don't want to look at the present either.

because i have nothing to account for.

maybe being me

who You created

yet,

even to myself, i am unacceptable.



so i still will focus on Who is acceptable

still,

when shall i heal from this?

No comments:

Post a Comment