Wednesday, July 31, 2013

unrejected

Jurnei, i wrote this song for You.  You mean so much to me.

unrejected

I wanna know that Your love will over whelm me and Your grace is a home to welcome me and not imprison me.

I wanna see You running to me because You’ve missed me. 
You’ve set a place at Your table. You’re still smiling! But I am crying.

I wanna hear that Your forgiveness cost me nothing. You’ve paid my way in. 
Shouts of, “We’ve missed you, it’s been so long". I’ve missed You All.

I wanna feel I’m no more empty filled with acceptance. Enourmous 4’s to hold on tight. 
You hold my hands then show me Yours.

I wanna be who You say I am: Fearfully made and Wonderfully too. 
You are the Potter. I am the clay. A broken vessel.

You take my guilt (I am set free: a new creation). You take my trash, ‘tis no more mine. 
Am I worthy to be Yours? I am.

I am unrejected! I am unrejected! I am unrejected! I am unrejected!




No comments:

Post a Comment