Saturday, March 16, 2013

March 16, 2013

Jurnei,
the long chain behind me,
feels less weighty.  so so much less.
my attempts of polishing something that tripped
me, hit me, wrapped me ... is feeling lighter and lighter .. ..
thank You Jurnei!  i must continue to look at you and hear your
direction, your orchestration, your muzic.  our muzic.  no matter the
silent shouts from about.  no matter the chuckles of shame.  i have to know
they are not You.  they don't come from You.  You make following You so easy.
i make it difficult.  because i feel the need to cling to my baggage.  but i didn't return here
burdened.  You returned me, unknowingly equipped.  what affects me, should not.  in more ways
than just one, two or society.  and i did not return with manic mania.  i have by acquisition.  Jurnei, i can
not carry it anymore.  we're headed back to forever and i will leave behind the sin that i never bore before.

so i can hold Your hand just in case i fall again. and again.  and again.  and again.  and again.  and again.  and



No comments:

Post a Comment